I was thinking of this project since 2012, I was inspired by FPS videos games. I wanted to make it real, a autonomous turret that could defend a camp, a place or other environments. FAJA would allow the soldier to rest and to be safe. Moreover, FAJA would have a better precision and efficiency.
I had only 5 months with a friend to realize this project. We had to design the whole mechanical aspect, that didn't let us a lot of time for the software side. The first version of FAJA is currently capable of following a target of color and a manual control with a joystick and live video stream.
- September - October : Designing
- November : Conception & calculations
- December : Ordering components
- January : Building
- February : Assembling & Programming
- March : Programming, tests & certifications